History of College
- In order to fulfil the outstanding requirement of this area, promise for the establishment of a Public School in the name of Chenab College Jhang was made by the then Prime Minister of Pakistan on 18.10.1986.
- Establishment of the same institution was announced by the Chief Minister of Punjab on 27.03.1988.
- Constitution & Registration of Jhang Educational Trust (JET) Jhang on 05.01.1989.
- Directive to Local Administration for raising sufficient funds for the purpose was issued by the Chief Minister Punjab on 13.11.1989.
- Area leased out by the Board of Revenue Punjab in December 1989: 71 Acres
- Area sanctioned in 1991 by the Board of Revenue Punjab: 77Acres
- Idea for upgrading this school at par with reputable institutions in the country conceived in 1990
- Chenab College Jhang was started on 1st February 1991 by Mr Muhammad Athar Tahir, the then Deputy Commissioner Jhang.
- Classes started (Pre-Nursery to Class 5) in a rented building on 17.02.1991
- Shifted to the present campus on 12.04.1993
History of Chenabian Alumni Association
The association was established on December 23, 2007. An open election was conducted to elect the executive body of the association in CHENAB COLLEGE JHANG. The association has been granted affiliation by CCJ. The principal of the college is the patron of the association.